Apply for a New Job Today
- Set up and operate a brake press for established jobs.
- Select programs and install tooling into a machine for operation.
- Routinely prepare metals for fabrication.
- Unload finished metal parts into basket/skid.
- Reading and interpreting traveler/router with job instructions.
- Produce simple to difficult complexity of parts – prototype to repeat production.
- Properly checking parts for quality to spec using data sheets, reading calipers, and using measuring equipment (ie: protractors).
- Account for time and work completed on jobs accurately in the computer system.
- Utilize safety protocols to safely operate machinery.
- Perform equipment maintenance on machines at the operator level and record inspections.
- Other duties as assigned. May be periodically asked to work in other areas of the shop depending on production demand and flow.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum of 2+ years’ work experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints.
- Demonstrated detail orientation and critical thinking skills.
- Strong metal press forming and fabrication background, at least 1 year preferred.
- Experience operating Accurpress press brakes preferred.
- Willingness to operate a forklift is a plus.
On-site Staffing Services is seeking a Brake Press Operator for 3rd shift to join a great company out in the Grafton area. Role and Responsibilities: Set up and operate a brake press for established j...
- Racking parts on production lines -pieces are of various sizes and weights.
- Hoist line – willing to learn how to blast, polish, and degrease.
- Physical – a lot of bending and lifting is required.
- Fast-paced position.
- Other areas of the shop may also be shown when extra hands are needed.
- Ability to adhere to safety policies and procedures.
- Manufacturing/factory environment
- Previous experience in manufacturing is a plus
- Able to lift 80 lbs. to 100 lbs.
- Good math skills
- Must speak and understand English.
- Attendance is a must – show up on time every day and work the entire shift.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Other duties as assigned.
On-site Staffing Services is seeking a Manufacturing Associate for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts to join a great company out in the Franklin area. This company specializes in hard chrome plating, sulfamate...
- Under direction, to perform concrete work in the construction, alteration, and repair of various types of bridges, structures, sidewalks, pavement, curbs, gutters, catch basins, bridge drainpipes, and sewer pipes including basic carpentry skills for building and maintaining concrete forms.
- Finished concrete work. To perform concrete work in the construction, alteration, and repair of various types of bridges, structures, sidewalks, pavements, curbs, and gutters. To pour, spread, tamp, level, shape, smooth, and finish concrete. To operate cement edging, troweling, and finishing equipment.
- Construct, assemble, align, set, and remove forms including scaffolding. Construct and assemble wood forms and wooden frame structures, including the erecting and removal of scaffolding, for various concrete formations.
- To requisition supplies and materials. With the assistance of the Highway Maintenance Supervisor, to recommend and facilitate the necessary material purchases for each upcoming concrete project assigned to the Cement Masons.
- To perform and inspect unfinished cement block work. Construction and maintenance of catch basin block throughout the entire Milwaukee County Trunk and State Road sewer system, which includes various types of drainage structures.
- General small tool maintenance and repair. To keep all power equipment and hand tools consistent with the trade, in working condition.
- Lead crew member for concrete or block work projects. Direct the work and train non-trades personnel assisting with concrete construction projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Current State of Wisconsin resident.
- Possession of a high school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent.
- Possession of a valid Wisconsin driver’s license at the time of application and maintained during incumbency.
- Four (4) years of experience as a License journeyman Cement Mason OR approved Cement Mason apprenticeship and 2 years of experience as a License journeyman.
- The ability to lift/carry up to 60 lbs. and push/pull up to 60 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Completion of a registered Cement Mason or related field apprenticeship by the State of Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development. Recognized apprenticeship for Cement Mason and/or related (mud mixer, bricklayer, etc.) journeyman.
- Block mason experience is a PLUS!
On-Site Staffing Services is seeking a Cement Mason Journeyman to join a great team and will be working in the Milwaukee area! 1st Shift Monday- Friday 7:00 am-3:00 pm Pay rate: $38.28/hour Job...
On-Site Staffing Services is seeking an electronic assembler. The fundamental responsibility of this position is to accurately build all types of assembly orders. Tasks to perform include soldering, s...
- 5-10 years of experience as a Concrete Finisher (commercial).
- Willingness to learn and follow instructions.
- Must be able to use all hand tools of the trade safely & proficiently.
- Practice good carpentry skills
- Ability to perform high-quality work at a fast pace.
- Must be willing and able to work long hours and weekends.
- Must be safety oriented at all times.
- Strong work ethic (dependable, excellent attendance, trustworthy)
- Ability to work well with others and be a team player.
- Must have reliable transportation and willingness to travel to job sites in Southeastern Wisconsin
- Must have steel-toe boots, a hard hat, a tool belt, safety glasses, high visibility vest, a tape measure, and a hammer.
- Ability to rake, edge, trowel, and finish without being trained every step of the way. Support the concrete pouring by setting up forms, wheeling, digging, shoveling, puddling, striking off, and cleaning tools and equipment.
- Ability to operate motorized equipment; skid steer, all-terrain forklift, walk behind trowel, ride on the trowel, edger, power boogie, etc.
- Must pass pre-employment physical and drug screening.
- Other duties as assigned.
On-Site Staffing Services is seeking a Concrete Finisher with experience who works with a sense of urgency on various projects to construct poured walls, set footings, foundations, sidewalks, and floo...