On-site Staffing Services is seeking a Manufacturing Associate for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts to join a great company out in the Franklin area. This company specializes in hard chrome plating, sulfamate nickel plating, electroless nickel plating, and nickel-chrome plating.
- Racking parts on production lines -pieces are of various sizes and weights.
- Hoist line – willing to learn how to blast, polish, and degrease.
- Physical – a lot of bending and lifting is required.
- Fast-paced position.
- Other areas of the shop may also be shown when extra hands are needed.
- Ability to adhere to safety policies and procedures.
- Manufacturing/factory environment
- Previous experience in manufacturing is a plus
- Able to lift 80 lbs. to 100 lbs.
- Good math skills
- Must speak and understand English.
- Attendance is a must – show up on time every day and work the entire shift.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Other duties as assigned.