On-Site Staffing Services is seeking a Concrete Finisher with experience who works with a sense of urgency on various projects to construct poured walls, set footings, foundations, sidewalks, and floors for commercial building projects. Concrete Finishers work to ensure all concrete work is accurate to specifications and exceeds the quality expectations of the General Contractor. To succeed, the Concrete Finisher must have a strong work ethic and be quality-minded.
Job Type: Full-time 1st Shift
Pay: $23.00 – $30.00/hour depending on your level of experience.
- 5-10 years of experience as a Concrete Finisher (commercial).
- Willingness to learn and follow instructions.
- Must be able to use all hand tools of the trade safely & proficiently.
- Practice good carpentry skills
- Ability to perform high-quality work at a fast pace.
- Must be willing and able to work long hours and weekends.
- Must be safety oriented at all times.
- Strong work ethic (dependable, excellent attendance, trustworthy)
- Ability to work well with others and be a team player.
- Must have reliable transportation and willingness to travel to job sites in Southeastern Wisconsin
- Must have steel-toe boots, a hard hat, a tool belt, safety glasses, high visibility vest, a tape measure, and a hammer.
- Ability to rake, edge, trowel, and finish without being trained every step of the way. Support the concrete pouring by setting up forms, wheeling, digging, shoveling, puddling, striking off, and cleaning tools and equipment.
- Ability to operate motorized equipment; skid steer, all-terrain forklift, walk behind trowel, ride on the trowel, edger, power boogie, etc.
- Must pass pre-employment physical and drug screening.
- Other duties as assigned.